Skip to content
Preparation for Management:
- Meet with you to discuss our management program and your objectives.
- Discuss in-depth the special requirements of your property, including current market pricing.
- Review and analyze any current tenants/leases and establish base rent for any vacancies.
- Review any current service contracts and/or condo/HOA responsibilities.
- Internet and local target marketing of the property.
- Meet prospects for showings.
- Tenant screening, rental applications, extensive background checks, and lease negotiation.
- Initial and move-in/move out condition and inventory reports.
- Regular visits, inspections and photo history.
- Rent collection and vendor disbursements.
- Monthly reconciliation statements to you.
- Monthly net rental proceeds direct deposited to your bank account.
- Routine maintenance and 24/7 response to emergencies.
- Annual reporting for tax preparation purposes.